Instant Alerts. To the right technician. With Accurate Information. So we can fix it fast.
Avantech’s system monitoring service turns conventional IT support on its head. Rather than wait for you to notice that a problem has occurred often involving time-consuming ‘systems fiddling’ on your part – our system monitoring service will alert us to problems as soon as they occur. We’ll almost always know about an issue before you do, so we can take appropriate action to fix it fast and minimize disruption.
Our software sends us an email or SMS alert showing us the exact nature of the problem. And it updates our Wall Chart, a large screen in our office that shows the exact status of all our clients. We’ll see the true nature of a potential problem – rather than having to depend on (ahem) your best guess. That means we can fix it faster – radically decreasing resolution time and ensuring system stability and security.
By default, our software is setup to monitor key services required for your system to function such as print spoolers, windows update, DHCP, and many more. Further, we also monitor event logs to detect an critical system events (i.e. failing hard drives) so we can take action immediately. However, we recognize that every environment is unique. After we learn what other services your organization needs to function, we can set our system to check and ensure that process is always running and take appropriate action if not.
- Specific, informative alerts show us the exact nature of the problem so we can fix it fast.
- Problems are almost always highlighted to us before you even know you have one so that we can take action. Uptime is maximized. Alerts are routed to the right technician. He or she can fix it quickly– and do it right the first time.
- Reduce exposure to vulnerabilities and minimize the level of disruption with unpatched systems.
- Get access to our dashboard so that you can check the status of your own systems and see what actions we’ve taken.
- We’ll send you periodic reports on the status of your system(s).